Thursday, April 1, 2010

Not Getting Political, Just An Observation

Y'know, like a lot of my brethren in the unwashed proletariat, I was a little concerned over the seemingly extra-constitutional procedure used to manifest our new Health Care law. Call me a wild-eyed savage, but I was a little concerned that we might not be manifesting the will of the governed the way a representative republic should. I know, I got a little shaken, must've been from listening to too much Rush Limbaugh on my long (ass ripping) commute.
I apologize. I got a little shaky there contrasting Adams, Madison, Mason, Jefferson, et al with Pelosi, Reid, and Stupak.
But now I've been calmed by seeing the stellar intellectual crowd holding the reins and this, well, this absolutely demonstrated that I was hysterically under the sway of those tea partying bastards. Sorry guys, I don't know what I was thinking. I'm ever so much better now.
Our Founders would be proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment