Monday, March 15, 2010

A Point To Ponder

Hell in a Hand Basket poses a question that strikes close to home. I've not been posting much lately. Not because I've lost my desire to blog, but more because I'm stuck with the ingrained ethic of "if you can't do it right, don't do it at all." So, while there are a plethora of subjects I'd like to blog about, I'm chary of putting out weak or poorly formulated posts.
Everyone knows that a blog entry is not going to be as refined as, say, a submission to a professional journal (and, uh, I'm not doing that, either). Still, I'm a far cry from establishing a decent "blog balance." Working through it.
Cutesy comments about current events are one thing. But serious topics deserve serious consideration and a decent rendering of the pro's and con's.

No comments:

Post a Comment